|
OMG!

today really is my unlucky day.

ewelee sir told me that ah the sir knew

that what we said during our training.

and i know that my coporal promotion is

80% out dy.i have my own thinking.

and u may had misunderstood me already !

anyway, in my opinion, i just think that

if a team doesnt work hard and just

come because forced by someone,

how could we get what we hope?

and seriously i also want to take part

in this competition, even i hope

that i m 1 of the team A.but i m not.

anyway, team A and B is still the same.

we are still contributing to our company.

Team B should can do better and better.

but why cant u guys just dont quarrel during training?

everyone should play their role well.

and i know i have done so.

i trained hard of course some of us(NCOs)

also teached the member that not really

get it.

as ewe lee sir said, we dont want to

become"clown".

this will just make us laughed by other ppls

even will break the image of 8th penang.

hope that everyone can fully

contribute in the next training.

lets do our best !!! We can !


went gym. haih.not in the mood.



coporal or lance coporal,

we are still in 8th Penang Company.

we are still having the same companions

and buddies.

although i really hope that i will

have the pleasure to become coporal,

anyway, all decision is up to sirs.

i trust their decision.

and even i will do better and better !!!

because BB really changed my life.

and i like it so much.

u can choose not to trust me.

but its truth !

0 comments: