|
Sorry for late updating due to my exam.

Charm dy Mr Muscle a.k.a. jenjuang asked me to update my blog.

I just found that he is my blog follower. hmm not bad not bad.

then m i considered as his pioneer?haha

alright, let me intro something about mr. muscle.

For me, he is friendly, funny,sometimes humble but sometimes no.

because of when he is wearing singlet, he will shows me his BIG BIG muscle.

Under my lead, he started to go for gym.XD

Hhmm, but his muscle is bigger than mine lots.

so should i call mr. muscle as my shi fu?

He asked me call him so. haha

Next year he is going to have a presentation for his muscle

during sports day. OMG really admire him. XD

Mr. muscle, happy mah? haha


waiting for friday, going to pizza hut with someone. hehe

hope everything will be smooth.

tomorrow last paper dy, should be very happy now. wakaka

就吃搁笔,

dont know what to write le. haha

1 more thing, i would like to wish mr. muscle gudluck for his half marathon.

he will be happy after see this? lol


0 comments: