QuiEt fUn sAtUrdAy

|
2day i went to gurney wif my younger sis, bt i din walk v her. coz she went v her frens, bt papa ask me to go too ! wuwuwuuu
at first me so lonely, 1 ppl walk ! i went to play INITIAL D ... today not really gud on it, my skills like lost ! lolz..quiet dissapointed wif it !
after dat, i walk alone n searching for nothing . ahaha..
suddenly i saw ting feng n his mum ! n his mum ask him to walk v me, wakaka at last i wont bored n lonely le !
he wanna buy i-Phone, we searh n searh, bt still cant find ! lalala...
so we went to cYc to play ! he played the basketball really so pRo...won all the match ! hahax...



dAts him...play ka so fun ! hahaha...

bsides, we also plAy the gun game, 4ggten the name..ahaha


dats him agn ! waaaaa...so handsome ..ahaha

we plAyed ka ki form...really fun today !

after dat i went to eat steam boat wif my family coz today my grandpa birthday... its like buffei...u may eat as lots as u want ! haha

waaa...see dat ? haha...delicious... bt i jz ate some jz now, also dunno why ! =)






0 comments: