3 bOys's trip

|
tOdAy, i m really very unhappy ! my hair cut by the noob choong sim dicipline teacher. ! cut ka my hair so ....... arghhhhhh... beh tong le ! i must promote smth abt her tonite ! =.=
her hair looks very suckzz... last time looked like maggie mee ! now more worse, like ....don't know how to mention it ! jz A WORD , really UGLY !
many guys said so too ! XD ! fine le, sienz nia say abt her !
lets say what i've done today . after school, i went to HYDRO ti have a hair cut . after that mw, ching vei and jen juang sat rapid to penang chinese swimming club to swimming ! but, ching vei din bring member card, so we cant get in to the pool ! awwww...gai lurr cv..haha
no idea le, so ngam ngam my school bus passed by, so we went to zhao xuan, my fren house to swim ! bt jz swin for half an hour, because me and jen juang don't know how to swim, felt bored le !

so, we went to eat fried rice beside the condominium, i met my uncle ! he paid for us ! haha... thank yOu =)
again, we sit taxi le, nt bus to paradise beach !
3 boys went to paradise beach together ! gay ? lols...don't think so. ! they are my god bro ! we have a walk at there ! saw so many couples !
walao.....gai loo . all are couples, bt we ???? ahaha...
anyway...we really enjoyed today ! quiet fun !

about 5 smth, we go back le ! in the bus, we saw a girl. but not interested with her at all . hahaha.
now my hair cut le, should b not bad le ba ! m i zi lian ? xD
=) ^_^

0 comments: