PenAng Bridge Run

|
SORRY FOR LATE UPDATING MY BLOG!!!


PENANG BRIDGE RUN


2 days before was penang bridge run, actually i wanted to wake up at 2.40, but suddenly xiiao hui sms me at 2.20 something, so i also woke and don't want sleep already. so i continue sms with her.suddenly ke li sms me too, haha, so i sms with them.Besides i really steam steam gok, but i can't do anything d,juz went to bath n eat something.because i need to be punctual.so after that my dad fetch me to kah beng's house.that day i queit excited by wearing my new nike shoe..wahahaa. so after i reached kb's house, we two people walked to the bus stop opposite his house. T.T, really scary, no peoples de, just some motorbikes passed by. We felt quiet nervous because scare kidnap by some1. lols. bside, i also worry of some1.coz .... thr also very dark n no peoples.(haiz...my heart really SOT jor) soon ting feng arrived n his dad bought us to qb. but the road was blocked.so we had to walk through the highway road. On the way, we saw lots of "jungle". there were so many animals such as lion, giraffe, crocodiles, snake and so on. ting feng so SCARE. XD. but i m PRO,me n kah beng protected him from being eaten by those predators.wakaka.so the race started but kah beng had lost in my sight, i cant found him. so i juz followed cavan and jenjuang. we met ruo yun, yiying meng siew . jenjuang ran faster and faster, i cant chase him up le, cavan also same so fast.i just continue to jog. half way suddenly cavan came up from behind, i overtake him le i also don't know. steam ! so we ran together. on the way, suddenly i saw ke li. i attempt to call her, but i too tired, and i scare i will disturb her, so i just continue ran. Finally, we reached the ending point and we got our certificate and medal. haha.me and jen juang tried to find ke li at st.john side there, but cant find tiok her.




*(certificate) *(medal)


after took a rest, we went to qb. we went to johnny restaurent, but i just have a cup of drink nia. because i just bought RM5 go nia. aww..i also went to play initial D, ting feng ask me teach him to drift,lols. at about 12 smtg, we had nothing to do already, so we just sat on the chair and wait ting feng's mum. he also took some pictures.haha



*( tf said till me like that. lols. )
after that tf mum fetch us to kah beng's house. i waited for my dad about 40 mins, he ka said he busy. what the fish. no point le, i just continue wait for another 1 and a half hour, finally my uncle came and fetch me home.my stomach hungry till pain. i reached home and straight took my lunch. then i took a nap. i really felt tired and headache.








0 comments: