4/11

|
today same as usual i went to school because forced by mum and dad. actually this morning i asked permission from mum n dad to allow me go to gurney to acc ting feng and kah beng. but mum n dad rejected me ! beh sYok !!!!! so i just go to school wif a BAD mood. at school i asked pj n kb join us to kick football because today my class has pj. today my "yun qi" really very bad, i fell down n hurt my head the back part ! sooo pain. but i bear it ..wakakaz. so the whole day at school i cant stop shoutting "nao3 zhen4 dang4". pei jie and kah beng also hear ka sienz . but my head really pain ma. i'm sorry that made yOu two fell annoying. after back from school, haiz no energy le, didn't quarrel with my sis le, i just let her use computer n i go to sleep. i really felt tired. after ate my dinner, i played DRIFT CITY with ting feng ! haha i losed him the 1st time..lalala..i din have any mito($$) anymore. cant buy parts .. =( after dat i searched friendster n suddenly went to her profile. i saw her blog dat in her profile, suddenly my heart like.... zz don't know how to mention. but i just can say "U" really don't know me well although .. bla blabla..
anyway, it over so long d. and i know ... bla bla bla .. so.. just dont turn back anymore ! GAMBATEH ! then, i asked dad to let me go peijie's house tomolo. bt he scolded me again . i don't care le.. i sure will go d.. coz mummy allowed. he want scold jiu scold ba.next time i guai guai ting hua jiu shi le ^^ sorry !

0 comments: