|
yesterday when i'm on the way to teluk bahang to visit my

cousin, suddenly ting feng phoned me.He asked me to go plaza

gurney with him because he was alone there.lols. i told him that

i can't because busying now.He TL and put off the phone.xD.

After 2 hours, i reached home and he phoned again. He asked

me come larh come larh wei. So pity him, so i ask permission

from mum, unexpected, she allowed.lols. Once i reached

gp, he straight called me to buy movie's ticket. We watched As

well end well. It was really damn funny.xD. Before that, we

played arcade at CYC. As normal i played Initial D for 2 rounds.

Ting feng challenged me.haha. So we played together. He also

bought some new clothes. Ki Siao...CNY just over only. Waste

money. I also bought a new wallet, extreme de. heehee.

At about 8pm, my uncle came i have to go back. Is time to say

BYE BYE. Ting Feng still don't want let me back.haha.

At night, suddenly she replied me. So weird. But just chat for

awhile because she wanna do her homework.

At night i think and think, why she didn't trust me? who had

convinced her mind? I told her that i really didn't lie her. But

she still don't trust. As Ting Feng said, who cares?



I CARE ! Seriously I care. But still can't change anything. T.T

Anyway, hope that u can change your mind and your thinking.

This morning i sms her. She din reply again le. sobs. i just

continued to wait and wait. Still the same. haiz.Now still waiting.

Good Luck =)

0 comments: