|
During tuition just now,

my fren that same class with "him"

told me something.

and i really get mad after  knew it !

i m confusing....

should i tell her ? 

if i tell her,

she will say i m not gentlement,

i want to make them argue and break.

but if i didnt say,

for sure she will get hurt one day.

i dont want she to get hurt again  !

but what can i do? ????????

after that, went to library.

forced by lee kuo chang.

requested ting feng come too.

yeah finally they two talk back.

i m proud of myself leh. lols.

we walked to padang,opposite CDK there

to have out tea time.

kc keep saying walao tired,

so full,

wanna vomit d,

wait me .

haha.

then there are some girls,

kc said that want to ask for their number,

if not he will slap by me 3 times.

but at last he didnt do so,

even dont want let me slap. lols.

But i already can guess it.

come bek at 6 smtg. sienz

din read dao anything at library! zz







What a nice car? heehee

Can u guess what car is this?





The latest GTR 2009 !

Nissan SKYLINE GTR R35.

My dream car !!!! love it!





wow its logo so so so so so nice and standard!



VR38DETT twin-turbocharged 3.8-liter V6.

480 hp @ 6,800 rpm. 430 lb-ft torque @ 3,200 - 5,200 rpm.

IHI twin turbochargers, one per cylinder bank.

From 0mph till 60mph,

only needs 3 secs. 

WOW!

wHen can i owe this car?

lols.



0 comments: