nice memories

|
today i woke up so early, at about 6.00 ! because i needed to go for a trip to butterfly farm. lols. between, i jz go to lead the children . i reaced SMK Air Itam at 6.59. wow, so punctual! haha. when i reached, stanly, adrian eu n timothy alson reached already ! we wait and wait, at last zhuan kai reached followed by the children . so for sure the bus reached too and we were on our way to our destination . before that, each NCO were asked to lead 3 children ! ngam ngam the 3 children that i lead were boys ! wakaka. they were soooooo CUTE ! the 3 children alson gave our group a wai hao, that is "gay lou" group ! hahaz. we took about 1 hour just reach butterfly farm ! the driver drive bus really slow . (here we were at butterfly farm)


( the scorpion look nice )

(are this chicken? haha. actually it is "yuan yang")


(guess what is it? =D )


( so many butterflies, NICE )


(guess who are this 3 guys? haha. my son?
lol.impossible.they are the 3 gay lou !
cute leh? heehee. like them so much ! )

(his name is li jie,maybe i spell wrong,
sorry ! he looks very "chu bi" rite?
heehee.smile ka so sweet ! )


(me with the 3 gay lou, heehee.enjoyed)



(wa, this guy i really must promote him!bside me de!
i call him 财财,is also 1 of the gay lou!
he so good !! belanja we eat ice-cream,
gok sit my leg sit till my leg so pain!
good leh? heees. he really a nice guy)


(when i become so zi lian de? haha! ugly guy
will zi lian also de? lols.my chess big leh?
wakakaka! )


after butterfly farm, we went to the beach beside park royal hotel ! nice right? we also took our lunch there ! me , stanly , zhuan kai eat till 2 bungkus de fried rice ! i ate ka myself felt so spicy because of the "sambai" . zzzz =.= afterthat we started our games ! first game was dance & sing ! wow...really ROCKS although it just a very simple things for the children ! 1 more game i don't know how to mention, but it really make till myself immature ! haha.. i losed and need to act like a chicken to dance! lalallalala...



(my leg edited by 财财. nice leh ? XD )



(*wow, her whole body covered by sand ! pity
horr? haha.. she looked so cute too ! )
after stayed at the beach for about 2 hours, we started to leave ! haiz, a nice day so fast going to end ! because of my house just near tg tokong, so i asked the driver droped me at penang chinese swimming club! before i get down from the bus, walao ewe lee sir and boo keat sir beat my "pigu", because they said i am gay lou ! the leader of gay lou group ! haha. they very naughty horr? shhhshhh.. later if they saw it then i sure bye bye liao ! :D ....
those nice memories with them i will remember it !
=) THEY REALLY VERY VERY CUTE ! I M HAPPY !

0 comments: